THRIVE! How to Get Unstuck and Grow Your Business (finally!)
A 7-session e-course that’s like the “owners’ manual” for your business
I know that you have courage you don’t give yourself credit for – I mean, you could have played it safe and chosen a “job” with a steady paycheck. Or climbed the corporate ladder. Right?
But that’s not what you wanted.
You wanted to be your own boss.
You wanted the flexibility of setting your own schedule, your own hours (even though that means some days you work till midnight!).
Or maybe you pursued your passion instead of tolerating a job that wasn’t satisfying for you.
I also know that sometimes you don’t feel as confident as you look.
Despite the “marketing smile” you wear in public, sometimes you feel like a fraud, an imposter. Secretly you worry that someday, someone will “discover” that you really don’t know what you’re doing.
I also know that very likely you didn’t get special training in “how to be a woman entrepreneur” – and that’s true even if you have an MBA! Because the real world doesn’t play out like what’s in the text books.
I know sometimes you just feel stuck. And alone.
I know this because I’ve worked exclusively with women business owners for sixteen years – in every industry you can imagine – from retail to doggie day cares to professional service firms to manufacturing companies.
I know that you have dreams for your business.
You want it to grow, but you’re already working so hard that the thought of getting “bigger” feels like one more burden.
I also know that most businesses reach a stage where they need very specific tools and concrete, practical directions.
And in that stage I know that the business owner has to move from “doing” to “leading.” If she wants her business to grow, she has to increase her business knowledge and her leadership abilities.
And I know for certain that’s entirely possible.
I’ve seen it happen, and been fortunate to be a part of that transition. I know that when you learn the tools and processes necessary to get through this stage of growth, you can get unstuck and grow.
Getting bigger doesn’t have to mean working harder.
Your business can thrive and your life can become less stressful. Your business can grow and become less dependent on you. Your life can look like YOUR version of success.
Here’s what else I know.
I have no silver bullet, no quick fix, no magic wand to wave, no pixie dust to sprinkle.
If that’s what you’re looking for, then you can stop reading right here. I don’t offer hype, oversimplified solutions and sound bites. I don’t over-promise and under-deliver.
What I do offer is step-by-step learning. It’s not sexy. It’s not glamorous.
It’s the truth — the real deal. I can teach you “the owner’s manual” for women entrepreneurs who want to get unstuck and grow.
But I can’t do it alone. You have to participate.
You have to be willing to risk who you are for who you can become.
And I know that’s not for everyone. You have to want it.
Are you willing to learn the tools and the leadership skills necessary to grow?
If your answer is “Yes!” then I hope you’ll apply. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Five e-courses (lessons on a proven planning process, effective structure, financials and creating accountability)
- Two 45-minute one-on-one coaching sessions with me (following sessions 3 and 5)
- Practical tools that enable you to work “on” your business not just “in” your business
- Interactive templates (so you don’t need to reinvent the wheel)
- Guidelines that will show you how to transition from “doing” to “leading”
- Knowledge on how to move from chaos to order
- Leadership skills to help you increase employee commitment, engagement and accountability
And if you do the work, here’s what you REALLY get:
- The increased confidence that education and tools can bring
- The peace of mind of knowing your company will be less dependent on you
- The financial success that will lead you to the life you really want
The question to ask yourself is: “How much can my revenues increase in just one year if I can get unstuck and grow this business?”
Your investment in the training is just $1295. If you do the work, the skills you learn will last a lifetime and you’ll earn back your investment a hundred times over.
I’d love to work with you! So I hope you’ll grab this opportunity to learn the skills and gain the confidence you need for your business (and you!) to THRIVE!
Just say, “Yes, I’m in!” and I’ll sign you up.
As with all my training I offer a 100% money-back guarantee. That’s right — if you are not completely satisfied I’ll refund every penny. No hassles, no hurt feelings.
Oh, there’s one more thing I know: if you’re willing to learn, you CAN go from feeling like an impostor to feeling like a smart, capable, unstoppable woman entrepreneur.
P.S. Special bonus! You’ll also receive FREE…
- My e-course Become a Marketing Rockstar: Create a Marketing Plan Guaranteed to Increase Sales ($149 value)
- Step by step instructions that will lead you to a comprehensive marketing plan, plus…
- An incredible 12-page interactive, customizable Marketing Plan Template that will save you hours of research time.
- Session One: The big picture — facts about women-owned businesses; what inhibits growth; creating a bold vision; how your role needs to change from “doing” to “leading”; what leaders do
- Session Two: Understanding your financials — (if you don’t get your numbers, you’re sunk); profit and loss; balance sheet; key strategic indicators (what you need to measure and track regularly); planning your dashboard
- Session Three: Strategic planning — a proven system that keeps you focused; the planning rhythm (with customizable templates–huge time-savers!); who needs to participate; how often to plan; action plans; weekly personal planning
- Session Four: Organizational structure — (a much neglected topic that can make or break you); the benefits of systems and structure; organizational charts; job descriptions; operations manuals; processes and procedures
- Session Five: Leadership & Accountability — (because having great ideas doesn’t make you a great leader); your real roles as a leader; creating a culture of joint accountability does; building personal accountability; leadership habits
What are you waiting for? It’s time to get unstuck and grow. It’s time to THRIVE! Just say, “I’m in!”